The pics thread

Yeah beautiful pictures Black Orifice! I always imagined Ireland to be sunny for some reason, but the landscape is nice.

They are called pick ups, but pick up vans are different than pick up trucks.

Edit: Decided to elaborate. Pick up vans might be a city thing. I lived around Flatbush Brooklyn for awhile and the pick up vans were these big vans that picked up people at red lights and took you to your destination for $1 (well you should always ask where it was going because sometimes they weren't going where you needed to). They were kinda like buses but not really because they didn't have the same route all the time and they weren't formal and were usually driven by immigrants. I remember always sitting on the floor because they use to be ridiculously crowded.

They must be a NYC thing (or at least an East Coast thing) because I've never seen one of those in California.

Pickup vans sounds rapey.

Black Orifice those are amazing!

My friend caught a stanky catfish yesterday

10457164_10100188771821635_5865927355383107084_n.jpg

I take it that you're in the marines or navy?

Laura they kinda are. Skeptical looking people take them, but hey they only cost a dollar. :lol: Catfishes are scary looking!

I've been wearing the same shirt (not every day but like maybe 3x a week) for awhile because it's just easier to put on slacks and a band shirt for work, and my boss told me i need more summer clothes because dressing like a man in the summer is not a young person thing.

2d1d958a-15de-43ca-a047-b14731fcc257_zps0c7c574a.jpg

but it's Candlemass!

srsly, total knock-out there. Have to say that I've really underestimated your size and rough manliness, I totally approve.

it reminds me. i need to stop staring a women and develop some social intelligence. That might be some fun for another year though.

I saw Coroner live a couple of weeks ago for the first time in 21 years. They were fucking amazing. I took a picture with my phone.

IMG_2453_zps45693df1.jpg

I think the people standing in front of me may have been androids.

I don't get the whole live performance thing. What do people expect? A live sex show? "put yo hands in the air like you jus don' care", blue comedy routines? I've seen really good performances by groups like Blitzkrieg and Tygers of Pan Tang that other people I know have said were shit. I don't get it. It's just dumb people that want hip hop crowd interaction.