The pics thread

well we know what you had going on in your other tab

She's a total sweetheart and recently got engaged. Legitimately awesome person.

Here's another picture with my ugly mug and two girls in Schmidt's photos because I'm drunk as shit blasting Hell Awaits.

300575_10150750789100367_2652729_n.jpg

They sucked at MDF a few years ago.

Yeah I saw footage from then and was a tad worried about seeing them now. I dunno if it was the new drummer or the perfect sound or just a really good night for them or what but it ruled. Everything but 2 songs was off Grin & Mental Vortex which made me very happy also.

I don't get the whole live performance thing. What do people expect? A live sex show? "put yo hands in the air like you jus don' care", blue comedy routines? I've seen really good performances by groups like Blitzkrieg and Tygers of Pan Tang that other people I know have said were shit. I don't get it. It's just dumb people that want hip hop crowd interaction.

I expect a sex show.

What's the equivalent for females of "look at my swag?" Should I go pose with trainers at the local Bally Total Fitness or a gay bar?

i haven't spoken to a woman who wasn't my mother in real life for about 5 months. well, unless you count receptionists.

but in other news one of the not in real life girls invited me to stay over at her place.. that's in another country though. So it's still pretty gay.