The pics thread

Not fishing for compliments, but look at that normal hair-havin piercing free motherfucker who isn't wearing something with skulls on it. Mandatory business attire at this new job, I feel like such an adult. And so does my bank account. Who else wears a suit and likes it?

CAM01436.jpg

Can barely tell you want to cut people :p

This. And actually i like glasses on you it fits you somehow (which is weird because i think most people look better without).

I'm really happy i don't have to wear business attire most of the time for work( for fancy time it's 95% dress and call it a day). T-shirts and sweats all day.

I wish I was in an environment with a dress code. I wear shitty ten year old t-shirts and pants because people would notice if I changed that, but once I graduate and get a real job it's gonna be slacks and dress shirts every day and no one will be the wiser.

I stared at your cleavage for a full minute Carpe, btw.

My straight, female office manager basically told me not to be afraid to be sexy because it makes the owner look more powerful to clients. Some might say that's borderline sexual harassment but I call it an intelligent executive decision and would ask the same of my female workers.

Not fishing for compliments, but look at that normal hair-havin piercing free motherfucker who isn't wearing something with skulls on it. Mandatory business attire at this new job, I feel like such an adult. And so does my bank account. Who else wears a suit and likes it?

CAM01436.jpg

I'd date you.
Ready to have kids?