The pics thread

Not sure I've ever posted my animals before...

28o31x.jpg

Me and Mr Oliver lounging. Wtf is wrong with my hair...

23vj0ao.jpg

And Mr Milo getting way too brave around the shower

I used to hang with a dude who went by 'Krow', was a total metal nerd, had a somewhat aggressive personality, and moved out of state awhile back.... Pretty sure to somewhere around West Virginia. Totally thought it might be this Krow, but my curiosity is sated. The one I knew looked like a white Snoop Dogg and would have dropped the dick act when I asked if it was him.

Still fuckin nuts. That guy was awesome, hope he's making bank.

Meth, most likely. It's a real problem here.

I feel like that entire story is some bizarre bullshit lie, btw.

Nope, truly crazy coincidence. I had a lot of friends who refused to be acknowledged by their 'slave names'. Its why I was never much of a dick back to you. But now that I know you're just some lady-lipped little balding internet gremlin, I'm pretty comfortable saying half the dudes here could easily steal your likely miserable girlfriend while you're busy jacking off to insults towards strange women.

:lol: take her.

Edit: I'm a little bummed you didn't call me a redneck or hillbilly or imply my girlfriend was my cousin. Had my hopes up a little high.

Not fishing for compliments, but look at that normal hair-havin piercing free motherfucker who isn't wearing something with skulls on it. Mandatory business attire at this new job, I feel like such an adult. And so does my bank account. Who else wears a suit and likes it?

CAM01436.jpg

giphy.gif

also, about suits, fuck that noise. I'd much rather just wear my usual comfy jeans, shirt and hoodie.