The pics thread

On the topic of balding gremlins, how old are you Krow? Your hair looks like a pretty similar case to mine, and IIRC we're about the same age (mid 20s?). And how long did it take you to grow that chin scruff? I have a feeling we're of similar inbred, hair-challenged Scots-Irish stock.

EDIT: Shit, we've even got the same pussy thin eyebrows. We're officially cousins now.

Krow's kitty meow looks cool as shit. Like he'd drink a beer with and mock us. Snidely. But also still shovel its poop all weird like a cat. Its hard to be cool when you shit. Weird.

EDIT: HBB is my age? Oh. Gross.

Burn.

On the topic of balding gremlins, how old are you Krow? Your hair looks like a pretty similar case to mine, and IIRC we're about the same age (mid 20s?). And how long did it take you to grow that chin scruff? I have a feeling we're of similar inbred, hair-challenged Scots-Irish stock.

EDIT: Shit, we've even got the same pussy thin eyebrows. We're officially cousins now.

My hairline is kinda high but it's not balding. Been that way since I was a kid. Hair is particularly fuckered in that picture because I had a hat on for twelve hours that day. But yeah, 26 and definitely scot-Irish.

I do pity dudes who are premature balding. Especially if they were wishing for a late blossoming in terms of popularity with women.

I do pity dudes who are premature balding. Especially if they were wishing for a late blossoming in terms of popularity with women.

Supposedly this isn't a big deal to most women. A little balding at least. The problem is when guys are bald all the way towards the back but still let the sides grow. Let it go dude, its Mr. Clean for you.

Wasn't hating on balding, btw, just hating on Krow. My boyfriend and many friends started balding before age 20, it takes a lot of balls to accept something like that. Even more balls to roll with it and not shave your head, like Devin Townsend or Aaron Stainthorpe really rock the balding long hair look.

I have the kind of hair strangers and friends alike always want to touch. I'm not a black woman, so this is totally acceptable.

I have some fucked up hair, but it can be tamed, but I have to be feeling pretty happy about stuff before I can be bothered.

Me too but I don't want to pay for that. Haha. I have some clippers but it's a bit of a pain to do on your own.

Use a fucking Flowbee. Got mine done a few weeks ago. Every day that passes I get a little closer to considering a straight buzz.

EDIT: And Krow, I used to think that I just had an amazing forehead/high hairline too, but it can be misleading. I'd look in the mirrow and think "Shiiiiieeet, I even got Mike Scalzi beat". But no, it's definitely balding.

When my hair gets longish, women flock to it. They all say how jealous they are of my hair and that they wish they had hair like mine. I'm like 'No, you really don't'

bleak view of the Statue of Liberty from New Jersey

209fs7q.jpg