The pics thread

Man we're some sexy motherfuckers. Fuck those people who have real life friends into what they're into. I talk openly about my internet socializing, sometimes I'll go to my bf and be like omg babe this one faggot on one of my nerd forums said this retarded feminist shit again. At least you're a sexy motherfucker, Mort.

What I meant by owning your looks was basically... Not everyone's a major hottie in the typical way. Sometimes a person can just exude an aura of who they are though, like their looks line right up with their personality and interests. And that's way cooler than being a 10 in everyone's book.

Also HBB get some confidence you look like the kinda dude who would get his lover soup if they were sick. Time will reward being true to yourself.

Its taboo to post pictures of people youre bangin.

WIN_20150123_200607_zpswapwgphz.jpg

notice the 2 stacked pillows they are the ones he humped

hey Carpe don't ignore me you know you want it

notice the 2 stacked pillows they are the ones he humped

hey Carpe don't ignore me you know you want it

Even if I wasn't happily taken you're too pretty for me. My lips feel small and manly in comparison.

Krig, I think I like your photos the most. I still watch your mouth-clicking Mario video every other month or so.

I rather be a homosexual than live in a solitary confinement room at a mental ward.

I bet you have a desktop wallpaper as well, you special little butterfly, exposing your inner-self to the world to see, just like goatse.

Even if I wasn't happily taken you're too pretty for me. My lips feel small and manly in comparison.

I've heard of women saying they don't like guys shorter than them because it makes them feel masculine, but I've never seen it taken that far. Exploitable insecurities are such a turn-on.

just wanna give you pleasure baby that's all

imagine my full lips gently caressing then passionately and forcefully kissing your starfish.

then my lustful tongue encircling, penetrating, wiggling around inside it

does your bf do that for you?

just wanna give you pleasure baby that's all

imagine my full lips gently caressing then passionately and forcefully kissing your starfish.

then my lustful tongue encircling, penetrating, wiggling around inside it

does your bf do that for you?

He has. Didn't care for it. But keep up that game, champ, seems to work great on hookers.

Lookin badass as usual Krig.

I don't even know why I have a desktop wallpaper. I hide all desktop icons anyways so I am never 'on the desktop' for any period of time.

Nope, plain black. Gotta keep the Kvltness up

We've got something in common then. Post nudes.

I don't even know why I have a desktop wallpaper. I hide all desktop icons anyways so I am never 'on the desktop' for any period of time.

My desktop is a fucking mess. I have a dedicated 'organize later' folder but I only dump albums I've listened to inside of there, so I have a perpetually building group of folders and rars on my desktop. In fact, I just realized that I downloaded an album last week that I had already downloaded in September.

:lol:

I guess why the fuck not. We spend a lot of time on this board anyways, we can post a picture every now and then.

selfie nation.
4d740938-9052-4619-86ef-097caad09c66_zps3346addd.jpg

and because i feel weird with just posting a random picture of myself, heres me beyond drunk with my girl friend.
camnstarr_zpsc7967ca0.jpg

anddd getting crunk off trader joes wine on set.
documentary_zpsaf5b5262.jpg