The pics thread

I'll take that as a compliment. Considering the rotten piece of denim, the bands on the vest and the fact that it is a fucking metal kutte, I never intended for it to look nice and orderly.
Yeah fair enough, I just googled 'metal kutte' and they all pretty much look like that. I think I just prefer the old battle jacket style with less patches and more studs or the crust punk cutoff style.

Reactions: CiG and Dak
I'm rounding up patches to make my own patch vest. The collection of patches is coming along. My dad is giving me his old denim jacket so that is gonna have my patches slammed onto it. It will be glorious.

Malign I think your vest looks ballin'. Right on.

When the fuck did buttons become metal? Those are for kindergarteners. And they at least know how to keep shit within the lines. But then again it is metal to break the rules and generally not give a fuck. So...cheers? :kickass:

xCLoHps.jpg

Reactions: JontRevolting
We got two new beardies! Whole new game for me. I've had a lot of reptiles but they were mainly tropical meat eaters. These dudes eat bugs & vegetables and hate humidity. Funny bastards.
CAM02220.jpg

CAM02219.jpg

CAM02221.jpg

Ishtar on the top, Lemmy on the bottom. Both high bred morphs from designer parents. Ishtar is a leatherback (smaller scales to exhibit colors), and Lemmy is definitely exhibiting the mother's sunfire coloring. I'm excited to see how they look once they hit a year.

Super personable too. They actually like to be held. Probably because human bodies are warm, but tomayto tomahto.

So you're saying they only want you for your body?

Basically. And fair enough, because I only want them for their bodies too. Herp breeding is nuts dude. The amount of color combinations from different alleles is fascinating. Check out ball python morphs some time. It all began with one slightly weird looking regular snake or an albino, and from that, breeders can now make a fuckin white snake with purple patterns on it.

I used to work for BHB Reptiles and had a hand in some of the breeding myself. Very, very interesting. Highly suggested hobby for anyone with the time to spare.

Reactions: CiG