The pics thread

^ Well that's a nice shirt Krig. I think I saw one of those with sloths and I liked that one even better.

Yeah, but the whole purpose of a fucking train is transportation. There are better ways of doing that and I fucking hate when a train blocks my path to the goddamn liquor store.

Yeah, but the whole purpose of a fucking train is transportation. There are better ways of doing that and I fucking hate when a train blocks my path to the goddamn liquor store.
So, what better way is there to transport heavy stuff like Iron ore, steel ingots, liner paper, etc? Hundreds of trucks? :)
I can get behind the liquor store reasoning though but that has alot to do with you americans having long as fuck trains going straight through towns without leveled crossings. Whats up with that?

Reactions: Dak, CiG and Onder
Trains are pretty rare and usually pass through shitty towns. Is a levelled crossing one where cars go over/under while a train passes? It's maybe a few minutes at most, Schmidt's being a whiny biotch <3

Is a levelled crossing one where cars go over/under while a train passes?
Heh I don't think that is a real phrase actually, I meant a bridge/tunnel when I wrote it but not sure what I got that from. A 'level crossing' is when a train and car pass each other on the same level though, the opposite of what I meant. x)