The pics thread

Haha, I said that I no longer weigh the least. I'm between 5'11 and 6'0, so I would probably be dead if I were that skinny. I waver randomly between 120 and 130, but am usually at 125.

Reactions: Dak
Actually, I weigh something more like 78 pounds. It is not bad at a centimeter short of five feet. Still a little underweight, though.

Damn beer.

My 5yo is over half IW's weight and skinny af. Wtf.

It's all about metabolism. I drink between 4-6 beers a night or the equivalent of that in wine and mostly eat foods that incorporate butter. I used to run every other night (I don't now because I feel uncomfortably conspicuous running around my neighborhood and hate running indoors on a treadmill) and I actually gained a few extra pounds from doing that.

Reactions: Dak
Just get with a short girl and you'll be fine.

I was skinny as fuck when I was 15 and ate ridiculous amounts of sugary crap.

Just get with a short girl and you'll be fine.

I was skinny as fuck when I was 15 and ate ridiculous amounts of sugary crap.

No girl wants to fuck booger boy. (I picked my nose in public up until sixth grade) On the other hand, I don't do it in public anymore, and I guess I am fairly attractive...

God damn, you've got people in your school that still remember little kid shit you used to pull? Here's to attending over 10 different public schools!

One private school. They probably don't remember, though. I have a very good long term memory. (I remember some of my earliest words).

They were:

Daddy
Mommy
DayDay (me)
Girraffanoon
Cornishrackish room
Gallias
RaRa

Some funny words there. Also, I made up one when I was about five called "afternoona" that I used once.