The pics thread

Socks? Occasionally, but my go to is my cum towel. I drape it over my belly when I jerk off and lean back in my boss computer chair and just cum on it. I use that shit until it gets rock hard and then I finally wash it. Maybe.

Socks? Occasionally, but my go to is my cum towel. I drape it over my belly when I jerk off and lean back in my boss computer chair and just cum on it. I use that shit until it gets rock hard and then I finally wash it. Maybe.

You don't have much propulsion in your jizz rockets? Mine would probably hit me in the face if I tried that.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Oh I got the propulsion, when I try this while lying I bed I've hit my fucking beard on occasion, but in the chair, it's not the same. And, I guess, my propulsion isn't as good as it used to be anymore, but it can be good.

tumblr_lrqrgvmZBM1qlr140o1_500.gif

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know what you've been suggesting. Are they even XL doe?

They don't have to be XL when you're Commander Riker. All I have to do with a bitch is wink at her and say something like

I dream of a galaxy where your eyes are the stars and the universe worships the night

and that bitch is pulling my pants off faster than you can say Romulan Neutral Zone. At this point, I'm plotting a course to boner time. Speed: Maximum Warp.

I get these bitches thinking I have a Starfleet sized member and then here comes the kicker: I show them the Riker Maneuver and then I pound home the Prime Directive (if u no wat i mean). Set phasers to nut all over her face, nigga

tumblr_lji1e4Nqcs1qbc3ka.png

In all seriousness though, I could prove to you I wear magnums but I will quote you on what people would think of that:

Last edited:
Lol that cringeworthy/awesome scene with Guinan. 'Shut up, kid."

Actually every scene and with Wes is pretty cringeworthy for me.

In all seriousness though, I could prove to you I wear magnums but I will quote you on what people would think of that:

So sensitive. I believe you. Wal-mart wouldn't sell them if people didn't buy them. Speaking of which, I'm glad they stopped selling Git'r dun shirts. Last time I saw that, I was visiting family in OH, actually (Cambridge/Zanesville area).

Reactions: Dak