The pics thread

It also depends on where you live and a lot of other factors. My lawn is in bad shape because the previous owner didn't take care of it properly, so I need to fix that sometime soon. Florida also has a fire ant problem. They tear your yard up if you don't kill them right away.

After visiting just about every Chevy dealership in the LA area, this bad boy is mine ...

AHHi4X4.jpg

D1fEEn7.jpg

zVg495N.jpg

LPYFCkq.jpg

... lmfao @ you(of all people) trying to basically call me a poser. That's like mort accusing me of being a feminist or something. Good one. :lol:

But speed limits.

But i didn't mention a top speed. Anyway, there are tracks here that you can take them to.

All y'all need to stop sippin on that haterade yo. Been driving buckets for most of my life, finally got one of the cars i've wanted since i was a kid. Fuck y'all ...

haterade.png

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
... the v4(lol) version is like $25,000. The V6 is pretty strong too, but i just don't believe in V6's Camaros. The 4 cylinder version is for guys like you who just care about the looks of a car. Sexy, aggressive style for a great price .. and you save gas. But if anyone is buying a Camaro to save gas, then maybe they should be looking into other cars.

I've had one Ford(Navigator). One too many if you ask me. They're not bad cars ... but once they start giving problems, they never stop.

Last edited:
After visiting just about every Chevy dealership in the LA area, this bad boy is mine ...

AHHi4X4.jpg

D1fEEn7.jpg

zVg495N.jpg

LPYFCkq.jpg

Sick! I'm more of a sport car guy over muscle cars, but I've always been a fan of them. Perhaps it's because I'm American and the car you just bought is absurdly American.

Blind spots? Who cares?! Cars were meant to go forward, after all.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I get the appeal of sports cars/muscle cars, but outside of being able to take it to the Bonneville Salt Flats or something, you really never get to open it up (at least without risking losing your license). I'll take a truck/suv or a roadster-type little 6 speed burner over them every time for day to day driving practicality or fun.

Reactions: CiG
It also depends on where you live and a lot of other factors. My lawn is in bad shape because the previous owner didn't take care of it properly, so I need to fix that sometime soon. Florida also has a fire ant problem. They tear your yard up if you don't kill them right away.

The entire South has a fire ant problem.

@Black Orifice
Yeah, blind spots ftw!(although this one does have lane change indicators on the side view mirrors.) The car is definitely meaty, but you dont think it also has a sporty look? Ive heard plenty of complaints if it being basically a sports car and not a muscle car. But those people have definitely not felt that engine.

@Satanstoenail Yeah, nothing beats old muscle cars.
1969-chevrolet-camaro-ss-gets-adv1-wheels-photo-gallery_6.jpg

<3

Reactions: Carpe Mortem