The pics thread

Gimme some Aussie muscle and I'd be a very happy man.

ea71b5f9-c316-4569-9403-684aa8564f76.jpg

I drive a Subaru Forester because it's the best of both worlds. Good gas mileage, offroads pretty well. One of the safest in an accident and in harsh weather conditions.

I drive a 2016 Chrysler Town 'n' Country because I'm an adult. Nothing keeps the kids quiet like a fuckin' TV in the back. They have wireless headphones and I still get my music playing.

Cars are boring. I drive a fucking 2004 Malibu because it gets good gas mileage and was reliable. Don't give a fuck about anything else.

I could totally see you in some huge old Dodge Phoenix or Chevy Impala or something.

Photo for inspirational purposes only:

hqdefault.jpg

Looks like a 70s Mustang Boss, which is exactly what I was about to post in here. An Aussie thing though? Hmm.

I'll fight anyone IRL who won't concur Ford is the best company.

Well it's a Holden, which is the Australian division of General Motors, so it's very much not a Ford.

Aussie Ford equivalent for that time period:

20.jpg

Fine, for you ford and chevy guys:

2015-Ford-F-250-Coupe.jpg

2016-Chevrolet-Silverado-2500HD-front-view.jpg

I think the GMC version looks much better in the front than the Chevy branded version.

2016-GMC-Sierra-Denali-02-1024x539.jpg

Dodge may or may not be "better" in some aspect, but the only truck that comes close to matching the current body styling is the Ford redesign.

There are some Chevy and Ford fans who would disagree with their being lumped together.

I drive a minivan for now though because kids and economics.

Oh trust me, i dont think anyone her knows that as well as i do. Im just saying that those two companies make much better trucks than dodge, and that's no secret either.

GM(Chevy, GMC, etc) pickups are the best. And imo the Chevy Silverados and HD's look way better than that dodge. You could have also found better pictures of the Chevy's.

2015-Chevrolet-Silverado-3500HD-008.jpg

I've owned three Hondas, two of which were Acuras(best Honda cars imo). And while they're good cars, in no way are they better than Chevys. Do they make better sports cars? No. Trucks and SUV's? No. Sedans, now that can be argued by some people but i think the Chevy SS Sedan shits all over any sedan honda makes.

2016-chevrolet-ss-sports-sedan-mo-design-1480x551-01.jpg