The pics thread

I always chuckle a little when I meet a GM fan. Most uninspired car company from the 80s to the 00s. Chevy trucks never looked good compared to their competition, and now they somehow look worse than GMC for the first time.

I don't know why you posted a dually, those never look good regardless of brand.

Last edited:
I drive a Corolla because I drive five hundred fucking miles a day

I kind of wish small pickup trucks were still in fashion. Chevy S10s, (older) Tacomas...I don't need a giant fuck-you truck. Not to mention I would go broke with the gas mileage

I could totally see you in some huge old Dodge Phoenix or Chevy Impala or something.

Photo for inspirational purposes only:

hqdefault.jpg

I'd drive that car if that girl was sitting in it next to me and Vitus was blasting as loud as possible over the stereo.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
I drive a Corolla because I drive five hundred fucking miles a day

I kind of wish small pickup trucks were still in fashion. Chevy S10s, (older) Tacomas...I don't need a giant fuck-you truck. Not to mention I would go broke with the gas mileage

I still drive an 03 ranger. Good little truck but ongoing suspension issues. Replaced ball joints and tie rod ends, but still handles weird in corners...

I'm driving a V6 Camry SE and I like it pretty well. Gets decent enough gas mileage. I could have went with something bigger but in WV it doesn't really pay to have a car with a huge engine, 0-60 speed here literally means nothing because all the roads are windy and up and down mountains.

I actually was going to get an MK7 and probably would have if I was single.

Reactions: Dak
I drive a 4 cylinder Civic and probably won't go back to any other car maker. I drove a BMW before that and an Infiniti before that (10 year old hand me down). The BMW was fucking terrible and I will never buy another one.

I won't say what I drive because it was cheap and I'm ashamed, but I have always had a thing for old school wagons. Sharp edges and a long rear, matte black with some woodwork and low to mid profile wheels, is basically my ideal. 50s-70s, various makes and models. This is close.

ford-country-squire-woodie-station-wagon-1322016979-44075.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Satanstoenail
Apparently, Jeep is bringing back the Wagoneer, one of my favorite classic cars, but I'm not sure how I feel about the new model...

new-jeep-grand-wagoneer-confirmed-by-jeep-ceo-87424-7.jpg

It just looks a cherokee with wood side panelling and a different hood

I won't say what I drive because it was cheap and I'm ashamed, but I have always had a thing for old school wagons. Sharp edges and a long rear, matte black with some woodwork and low to mid profile wheels, is basically my ideal. 50s-70s, various makes and models. This is close.

ford-country-squire-woodie-station-wagon-1322016979-44075.jpg

That Ford is nice. I'd like it lots more if it was impractically close to the ground, haha. I also love an old wagon and have owned a couple now. Mid sixties to late seventies is my preference though. Currently have a 77 model HX Holden Premier wagon which I've posted on here a few times now. Used to have a 63 model EH Holden Special wagon about 15 years ago.

My dream Holden wagon would be a 68 model HK Premier with factory 307 V8, power steering and air conditioning.
156062_1623192294567129_8737741544951126701_n.jpg
10616217_1623192267900465_5637924997362920553_n.jpg

My dream American wagon, 66 Chev Impala:
image.jpeg

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
I've never understood what people like about station wagons.
They're long and sleek and you can put lots of things in them and you can camp out of them if you want. I'm not big on trucks (especially those newer ones you posted) or SUVs but I get why people like them.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
They're long and sleek and you can put lots of things in them and you can camp out of them if you want. I'm not big on trucks (especially those newer ones you posted) or SUVs but I get why people like them.

I guess long/sleek isn't my thing. I do appreciate capacity/utility; my minivan can carry a lot. I just can't see anything like a wagon or minivan as cool.

I guess long/sleek isn't my thing. I do appreciate capacity/utility; my minivan can carry a lot. I just can't see anything like a wagon or minivan as cool.
I get that as well. A lot of people into classic cars think anything that isn't a sedan or coupe isn't cool. I've just always liked wagons and hatchbacks for some reason. Minivans are definitely not cool though.