The pics thread

They're long and sleek and you can put lots of things in them and you can camp out of them if you want. I'm not big on trucks (especially those newer ones you posted) or SUVs but I get why people like them.

What he said. Plus they basically look like mini hearses is part of my thing.

STN I am hella fucking jealous of those rides. I do dig me a Holden. Also your new avatar in the context of this convo has my brain like

Ren+and+stimpy+driving_8de75a_4915776.jpg

Reactions: Satanstoenail
I dig ratrods a good deal too, we hit a few shows each year. The more ridiculous the ingenuity and the more m.o.p.a.r., the better. Will post worthy pics later.

National Lampoon's Vacation. Duh.
There's a wagon that gets around my area that looks very much like the Griswald's Family Truckster. Even down to the whitewalls and missing hubcaps. It's a Chev something. Looks fucking great.

I dig ratrods a good deal too, we hit a few shows each year. The more ridiculous the ingenuity and the more m.o.p.a.r., the better. Will post worthy pics later.
I got a bit burnt out on rat look when I was into VWs, I do appreciate it if it's done well though.

Reactions: CiG
GM is making GMC/Chevy light pickups with a diesel engine option this year. I wish Ford would bring the Ranger back with a diesel option. Problem is the Colorado/Canyon are basically the same price as half-tons, especially once you add the diesel option. A lot of model pricepoints are getting pretty absurd. Tacoma's are in the same boat.