The pics thread

tumblr_o0w29izia21uixsrjo1_500.gif
=

Onder

+

99_1bubbles.jpg

That's the one. I don't know why I thought it was a flute, but I guess it wasn't a high resolution picture I was looking at. Sort of like how the cover of Cultosaurus Erectus looks like a muffin when shrunken down to avatar size.

That's the one. I don't know why I thought it was a flute, but I guess it wasn't a high resolution picture I was looking at. Sort of like how the cover of Cultosaurus Erectus looks like a muffin when shrunken down to avatar size.

Your avatar looks like a retarded face and I think it would look like a retarded face even in a higher resolution, so that's fine. Definitely no muffins involved.

We made a lot of detours on our way from Indiana to California. Stopped by quite a few places along the way such as Mammoth Caves in Kentucky, Dallas and Amarillo in Texas, Breaking Bad scene locations in Albuquerque New Mexico (and the city in general -- pretty cool little city), the Petrified Forest and Flagstaff (awesome city, def gonna check that out again) and of course the Grand Canyon in Arizona .

My favorite of them all was definitely the Grand Canyon. It's incomprehensibly large. It fucks with your perceptions of scale. Immediately after arriving I knew I wanted to go back and spend at least a week there exploring shit.

Since I'm too lazy to post all the photos I'll just post my favorite photo of them all....

12800401_981054068645647_1456568730147718392_n.jpg

Last edited: