The pics thread

Say the pig eaters. Your delusions are unfortunate.

You know you want this:
giphy.gif

You know you want this:
giphy.gif

My father worked at a place that made sausage fresh from their own pigs. I've tasted the best sausage and bbq known to man. It's not worth the heart problems. In fact, my current research involves people who, some of which, need heart transplants I'm sure from eating that bullshit. Trust me, from the mouth of the aged, it ain't worth it.

It bothers me that I'm not drunk all the time. I have this stupid ethics of going to school like a good boy and working whenever I can even on the weekends so I can become like, a more valuable person or something, instead of just drinking cheap beers all the time for someone else's money. What the fuck. It's not making me a happier person tbh. I don't even have money to buy a beer anyway, even though I work all the time and study like a faggot.

My father worked at a place that made sausage fresh from their own pigs. I've tasted the best sausage and bbq known to man. It's not worth the heart problems. In fact, my current research involves people who, some of which, need heart transplants I'm sure from eating that bullshit. Trust me, from the mouth of the aged, it ain't worth it.

I take it you don't eat beef either, then? Hell, why not chicken for that matter?