The pics thread

200_s.gif

I have no idea where the food thread went but this weekend was spent hanging out with a friend and making a shit ton of pie and devouring it.

Homemade apple pie is wayyyyy better than store bought.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 3
I picked this up a while ago and these new pants. They're like leggings but look like jeans and they're so fucking comfortable seriously. They don't have fake pockets but the material is so soft. I'm also kinda trying to not wear too much black all the time - greys and purple have entered my wardrobe a bit more recently. I love black clothes, but it's nice to not have to worry about your blacks not matching all the time when you can just put them with grey.

This book, it's not a bad read, but I'm not that keen on the characters. Apparently there's more books in the series so we'll see after I get to the end of it. Although, I must say it's really following this Tumblr trend with witches and such, meh. I guess the Nu Goth bandwagon is to blame.

13620195_128684377561524_8742503214197855660_n.jpg

Inb4 you get coaxed into posting nudes then freak out and leave.

Also, nice jeggings or whatever they are.

@SentinelSlain
lmao, has this happened before or smth? You seem as if you've seen it before.
I never actually get that online much tbh, everyones always been super nice because I'm so chill and down to earth about stuff. Tend to stay away from retards and most people are alright on here from what I can see.

Also thanks, fucking best decision I ever made with clothes I don't even care if it's hipstery. There's no annoying zip either.

@CASSETTEISGOD

Yeah it's a little bit annoying. My feed is full of crystals and candles now and it's kinda boring because there's so much of it. I think this trend came around because of American Horror Story, the witch series. There's a lot of Nu Goth fashion in that too.

mao, has this happened before or smth?

Yeah, there was someone who came on and posted nudes and then disappeared or something. I think @Krow remembers..

There have been others who have shown provocative pictures and then got all mad about it when some random newbie posted the picture like 1-2 years later from a cache of some kind.

Dafak. I never understood why people do that, they post something on the internet, knowing full well it's filled with cess pit people, then leave room to be offended if someone says something retarded about it, even though that's very likely.
Well I guess they deserve it if they take it to heart, won't learn otherwise. I normally don't give any fucks about that cause what's the point investing emotions into something that's made to be offensive. Of course there are delicate flowers out there who can't take the occasional dick joke. :rofl:

Tho I did once post a picture of my hand and made it look like a vagina for trolling purposes, like when you do hand puppets with a fist, the smart ones realised it was just my hand but majority of the others on the download forums fucking believed it lmao

I probably made someone fap to my hand. :rofl:

But yeah, were they even good nudes or amateur nudes? :p