The pics thread

I guess this is the anti-communist one, it's not one of my favorites although I don't care about that angle, just musically it's kind of dull.

As far as racism goes, I suppose if you couldn't really read English very well at all and you were being over sensitive you might interpret something like Savage as being racist, even though it's meant to be the opposite.

Reactions: arg
EJQbBZf.jpg

Reactions: The Ozzman
The PMRC was an lolable Tipper et al project.

No surprise Democrats like a Communist project. That isn't to say Republicans don't ever like Communist projects ofc ofc.

I mean, the ideals and sentiments of it all sprang from his socially authoritarian moralizing, but as for direct involvement from him? I'm unaware of any. So, ideologically, it wouldn't shock me if he fully endorsed such a thing, just based on all his other stated morals, policies, and qualms.

That sounds about right.

Of course the difference is moralists in the west, especially in America, generally have to enact their morality democratically.

Soviet Russia didn't ask anybody before it did what it did, which is why I find @Baroque's comment and its implied relativism to be ridiculous.

There is a world's difference between choice and no choice.

This bores me but since cig keeps @ing me like an insufferable cunt. Iirc Nancy Reagan and republican senators supported the pmrc. All I said is that the list is fucking similar the implied nonsense is in your own head.

You specifically mentioned Reagan and Bush Snr in response to a censorship list from the USSR, you were clearly trying to make a relativistic point you fucking faggot leftist.

Jesus fucking Christ. Go back and read my post do I need to break it down for you you child?

1) I loled. It was my first time seeing the soviet list and I thought it absurd that mighty Russia feared some music albums.

2) I recalled that USA also had such a list, it was my only other real life thing to compare it to.

3) I tried to remember what administration that list happened under (clearly I was claiming to be an expert on the details when I asked was it under Reagan or bush sr?!)

4) I chuckled to myself that either way it happened with a republican president.

5) CIG claims I said that USA = soviet Russia (what the actual fuck?)

6) fuck you

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity