The pics thread

"posts physique log pic"

Meanwhile, in CIG's household:

200.gif

Image isn't loading for me.

Is my mind playing tricks on me CIG or did you change your avatar several times in the last 10 minutes? I swear every goddamn time i load a new thread it's a different avatar.

More like:

giphy.webp

That book is fucking awful. I don't care, it's not great literature. The theme is cliche, and the writing is insipid unless you factor in his awesome "Master Bates" jokes. The only reason it got successful was because of the installment based format it was released in.

The movie was decent...but they should have said "Master Bates". I was disappointed.

Only one single-coil pickup? I bet that fucker is dirty as hell sounding.

Yep. They released a deluxe version with two lipsticks a couple years after mine was made. Turns out that this thing is pretty much exactly the same as the 1960s Danelectros, except it has crappier tuners/hardware and it's short-scale (23.75). Jimmy Page played on a 61' Danelectro on "In My Time of Dying" and this guitar absolutely nails the tone (also "Kashmir").

Sad part is I'm in Europe for the next year and was only able to play on it for a couple of days before flying out of the States.

Mon underpants sont pristine blanc

Mes sous-vêtements sont parfaitement blancs
si la fille est tellement belle, je prefere qu'elle ne nettoyes pas son cul, et qu'il sens et gout un petit peu de merde quand je le leche