The pics thread

Are you bragging about junior high football? You Al Bundy ass motherfucker. :D

I love going bowling myself, I also love darts and pool. Any sport you can do while getting blasted drunk is great.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Are you bragging about junior high football? You Al Bundy ass motherfucker. :D

9th and 10th are high school, but pretty much yeah...
ikb_yz.gif

Funny thing is we had a P on our jackets too, lol.

I love going bowling myself, I also love darts and pool. Any sport you can do while getting blasted drunk is great.

I've only played twice, but i suck at it. And i will absolutely not put my feet in shoes that other people have worn, so thats one of the main reasons i dont bowl.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
i will fuck anybody here up in pool. Been playing my whole life. One of my friends(who i actually taught how to play) runs a league out in Simi Valley.

I played pool for the first time with Ondra and his girlfriend when they were here, and the shit was lit. I suck at it though. They were pretty good. It's fun n the strategizing that goes with it.... my brain wasn't ready lol.

I can hold my own in table hockey though.

Smoked a 10.3 lb pork butt with Jack Daniels wood chips.
Smoked it for 12 hours.
Bone came right out.
Juiciest pork butt yet! Damn delicious!
My rub was...
Sugar. brown sugar. salt. pepper. garlic powder. coffee. crushed chipotle flakes ground up with the coffee. garam masala. paprika. nutmeg. ginger. cumin. chilli powder. minced onion. cocoa. cinnamon. cayenne powder.

20170929_153120.jpg 20171001_110335.jpg 20171001_210035.jpg 20171001_214600.jpg 20171001_232457.jpg