The pics thread

Yeah. But Either way that pic is awesome as fuck. I recognize way too many of those.

It’s like we make metal nerdy around here. I fully admit to being a thrash nerd. And anyone who recognizes or can name the majority of those probably also is.

Yeah, i recognize just about everything there but im boycotting it just because there's no Vic. :lol:

Oh and glad to have you back man! :kickass:

Reactions: Baroque
Smoked a 10.3 lb pork butt with Jack Daniels wood chips.
Smoked it for 12 hours.
Bone came right out.
Juiciest pork butt yet! Damn delicious!
My rub was...
Sugar. brown sugar. salt. pepper. garlic powder. coffee. crushed chipotle flakes ground up with the coffee. garam masala. paprika. nutmeg. ginger. cumin. chilli powder. minced onion. cocoa. cinnamon. cayenne powder.

View attachment 11884 View attachment 11885 View attachment 11886 View attachment 11887 View attachment 11888
tenor.gif

Yet another reminder I need more shelf space for DVD's. Been back to stacking for a while now. I still have a shelf full of tapes that's 3 layers deep and I don't see myself getting rid of any of them anytime soon.

No fucking way. Physical copies or go home.
Absolutely. Digital may be convenient space wise but nothing compares to physical media. Plus its fun, at least it is to me, re-arranging your stuff and just going through things.