The pics thread

Yeah, clearly society has gone downhill ever since this women's lib thing turned Western women into filthy whores with stretched out roast beef vaginas. :rolleyes:

I actually blame men, because in the past child support didn't even need to be legally mandated, dudes just always gave money to their baby mommas. There have always been trash baby mommas, but now they have trash baby daddys on top of it, so they need to hustle that ass and train a new dick to be the ATM.

Yeah, clearly society has gone downhill ever since this women's lib thing turned Western women into filthy whores with stretched out roast beef vaginas. :rolleyes:

I'd bang both of them.

I actually blame men, because in the past child support didn't even need to be legally mandated, dudes just always gave money to their baby mommas. There have always been trash baby mommas, but now they have trash baby daddys on top of it, so they need to hustle that ass and train a new dick to be the ATM.

What the hell are you on about? :lol:

Before the Tender Years doctrine influenced the court system to favour the mother in custody cases, fathers overwhelmingly retained custody of their children and even then, everything was heavily seen over by the law. There was never a period I know of when child support was just some kind of non-legal agreement between the parents.

I do blame men though since we're the retards that allowed the court system to become a weapon for scorned cunts to use against us.

Well I've seen a lot of games of the throne, and the dad's in that always give their bastards money so maybe you should like do your research better and take this most serious.

i have this artist's depiction of snorlax framed on my wall:

il_340x270.916526066_aezh.jpg

Reactions: The Butt and CiG