The pics thread

Actually having good taste is disgusting? Got it.

And while we are talking about Motorhead, I like the band but they are not even in my Top 20 of all time tbh
no this has nothing to do with your shitty taste in music.

There's a huge chasm between not worshiping the band and acting as if the death of Fast Eddie Clark is irrelevant.
says a lot about them. Quite possibly the two biggest piece of shits on this forum.

Last edited:
Sure, but only caring about the death of a relevant person in your life (to whatever degree) based on the age and method they died is a pretty strange restriction.
He doesn't need to care, but joking around about someone who just passed away shows that they are faggots of the highest order.

And lol @ "i never see anyone posting Motorhead" or "only the same three albums" :lol: please come back to reality guys. I dont think i've seen a band who's had as much of their albums posted in the NP and albums kicking your ass thread.

Case in point: I spun (and posted) the first Motörhead album on Wednesday and Bomber on Thursday, both purely coincidentally as I hadn't found out about the death yet.

@Atomic Tide posted and spun We Are Motörhead on Sunday and Inferno on Dec 31.
@RadicalThrasher posted and spun Sacrifice on Dec 24.

I didn't even have to go back that far and all this during the period in the GMD that people were cramming 2017 albums for their lists.

Unfortunate can have different context, for example it could be unfortunate that an aged musician, while old and close to death, will regardless no longer be making musical contributions that millions of people love and look forward to.

Iron Wizard is a Motörhead fan and has made Motörhead threads on this site.

Yeah, they're talking complete nonsense. I myself post their stuff at least once a week here. Same goes for RadicalThrasher.

EQssS5k.png

and they are practically my most listened to band on vinyl.

Last edited:
Reactions: RadicalThrasher
you never know, there could be a holographic Motorhead tour, Holograms Of Spades.

Yeah I like the area, haven't been there for a few years. Last time we were there was a fire in that shitty bushland along Russell Rd heading towards Freo. I've grown up with the threat of fires for 40 years, Black Saturday and Ash Wednesday were two of our worst but those bushlands down on Russell Rd was still a dangerous fire.