The pics thread

before and after pic

nicole-eggert.jpeg

one of the skinny girls from Baywatch is fat now

46506088_10217815923569218_279729381742477312_n.jpg

"This man is holding the hand of his Sergeant who was blown up by an IED. While recovering from the blast, one of his best friends jumped on top of a second IED to save him and his other brothers there. His Sergeant died. His friend and military brother died. After this man recovered from the shrapnel being taken out of his face and wounds healed, he went back for his third tour. Why? Because he loves the same country that burns the flag he defends after an election went differently than some hoped, so that millionaire athletes and college scholarship kids can kneel during the national anthem, so people can bash everything and anything they feel offended by on Facebook, so that whites, blacks, muslims, hispanics, LGBTQ people, and anyone else who feel oppressed can have a voice to say so!"

GMD has long bore similarities to my FB feed, but you guys have literally just turned it into it.

Get pegged.

...or shoop yourself getting pegged and fake conservative outrage.

the text is obviously copy-pasted from one of those pro-military, support-our-troops pages and the pic looks like a freeze-frame from a Hollywood movie

... you think i care what a toe-sucking classless degenerate like you thinks? :lol:

46506088_10217815923569218_279729381742477312_n.jpg

"This man is holding the hand of his Sergeant who was blown up by an IED. While recovering from the blast, one of his best friends jumped on top of a second IED to save him and his other brothers there. His Sergeant died. His friend and military brother died. After this man recovered from the shrapnel being taken out of his face and wounds healed, he went back for his third tour. Why? Because he loves the same country that burns the flag he defends after an election went differently than some hoped, so that millionaire athletes and college scholarship kids can kneel during the national anthem, so people can bash everything and anything they feel offended by on Facebook, so that whites, blacks, muslims, hispanics, LGBTQ people, and anyone else who feel oppressed can have a voice to say so!"

We need an "Ozz regurgitates his own feces to get a rise out of the board" thread.

People get upset over anything I post anymore. It's amusing to me at this point.

GMD has long bore similarities to my FB feed, but you guys have literally just turned it into it.

Get pegged.

...or shoop yourself getting pegged and fake conservative outrage.

Leave the board then, faggot

Last edited:
So you agree those comments are predictable?

I would say "tried and true." I'm a little curious of what your pre-edit post was.

On topic, I had to accompany a class on a trip to England a month back or so. It was ok, but I'm glad I didn't have to spend the whole two weeks there. We were basically in the middle of nowhere, and supervising a bunch of teenagers isn't exactly fun. I also had the worst return trip of my life, lasting 28 hours in total, but I got my money back for it, so hey. Here's a nice little shot I took while we hiked around The Lizard. Wicked views.

IMG_20181105_141950.jpg