The pics thread

Most "metalheads" (men & women) I've personally known from New York have been either extremely stupid, extremely whorish, or extremely childish (usually some combination of the above though).

But hey, at they're EXTREME

I wasn't saying anything about their character. I was simply saying that I see a good amount of attractive girls at metal shows in this area all the time.

all the hot chicks at metal shows have boyfriends...and the boyfriends are always there wrapping themselves around their girlfriends because the boyfriends know that their chicks are the hottest in the place.

I love those sports chicks you see walking around in those running shorts. :OMG: with those legs and ass!! :OMG: I just bite my finger real hard dreaming of raping her somewhere in the woods.

metal chicks don't have good legs

I saw a metal chick walking home yesterday. I actually don't know if she was a metal chick, but she had camo pants tucked in combat boots, and she looked like she could break peoples back in half. I know I'm stereotyping here, but she was very hot.

No offence to the girls here, but metal chicks are over-rated, and they look tacky as hell! :lol:

The ones I've seen while (some are) hot, are fucked in the head and too busy trying to impress metalheads and fit into the scene. Rarely have I seen a metal chick who does not fit such a stereotype (mind you, that's rarely, not "never").

No offence to the girls here, but metal chicks are over-rated, and they look tacky as hell! :lol:

Rarely have I seen a metal chick who does not fit such a stereotype (mind you, that's rarely, not "never").

I do take offense to that. I don't see how I'm different from anybody else. Looks wise, I don't think I look tacky at all. I don't try to impress people with the way I look -- I dress in a manner that pleases myself. I feel no need to show off how "metal" I am. I have no problem listing bands that I like that don't fit into the realm of metal. I don't work hard to impress people and try to fit into the scene.

Some of the shit here is ridiculous.

I do take offense to that. I don't see how I'm different from anybody else. Looks wise, I don't think I look tacky at all. I don't try to impress people with the way I look -- I dress in a manner that pleases myself. I feel no need to show off how "metal" I am. I have no problem listing bands that I like that don't fit into the realm of metal. I don't work hard to impress people and try to fit into the scene.

Some of the shit here is ridiculous.

damn straight. :kickass:

The ones I've seen while (some are) hot, are fucked in the head and too busy trying to impress metalheads and fit into the scene. Rarely have I seen a metal chick who does not fit such a stereotype (mind you, that's rarely, not "never").
How is this any different from metalhead men?