The pics thread

How is this any different from metalhead men?
Yeah, I have to say I was about to totally agree with Hubster, then I realized that most stupid scenester male metalheads are exactly the same.

In terms of attractiveness though, I would have to agree that conforming to the fashions of the metal scene rarely does girls any favours in my eyes!

WOOO!

mercyful_ep.jpg

ashbeyj...fuck you. I lost track of the time and missed bidding by like 3 seconds. What was your top bid? I was ready to go up to $60, especially considering the distributor was Vintage Vinyl, my local record shop, and I could've just driven down there and picked it up to save on the shipping. I also missed out on the Melissa LP that only went for $10 a couple days ago. I'm still royally pissed about both of these, and I think that you should send this to me as compensation.

I was bidding on that record once, but I was also bidding on a bunch of other stuff and the price jumped up to around $70-$80 and i did not have the cash. I was bummed.

It isn't bad to want to make money. I think the thing that rubs people the wrong way is that you state that you are going to be making lots of money, and (as far as I know) haven't really said how.

a high paying career in finance/business admnistration/banking/etc...

exactly what? I have no idea but I will have my choice of about a million different careers I can do. I will also likely go for my masters in business administration/finance.

a high paying career in finance/business admnistration/banking/etc...

exactly what? I have no idea but I will have my choice of about a million different careers I can do. I will also likely go for my masters in business administration/finance.

You have to get into a 4 year school first.

Please stop talking about it until you do it. Thanks.

lol I'm not going to have any troubles getting into UIC with a 3.7 GPA

I wouldn't say that. People have been rejected from schools with higher GPAs.

Also, it's a 3.7 at a junior college.

When you get the acceptance letter and post pics of it on here, you can talk about it more. I am tired of hearing about hypotheticals from you. It's really trite at this point.

General ED is general ed, there isn't much difference between taking a Gen ed class at UIC or COD.

LOL my friend got accepted into UIC with a 3.3, I think my 3.7 should be more than fine.