The pics thread

gtf away from me.

I only said retard college because Dave is retarded, so my brain just assumed that the retard must go to retard college. I was not saying that community college is analogous to retard college, merely that retards belong in retard college.

[/covering my ass]

Actually in reality I only meant it as an insult to Dave, not to community colleges and the people who go there in general. Although, of course, there is a difference between community college and major colleges.

3.75 GPA With parents that make little money? I would think you'd get a million scholarship offers.
I got zero for the college, I gotta get financial aid, if I was black I would have a scholarship, and I'm not being racist about the matter, it's the truth, all yuo gotta ahve is a 21 ACT and a 3.5 and be black and hey, 3-4K in scholarships. I had a 3.75 and a 24 ACT.

Well the size of the difference depends on the colleges in question, obviously. There are some community colleges that are superb, and better than some larger colleges.

I also forgot to mention that for many people, community college is simply a better option, for a variety of reasons.

I have said it before,and I will say it here. I go to Community College because that is what i can afford. That being said, it sucks huge ass and I don't learn shit. High School was more interesting than the drivel I am subjected to at what I am told is a College. A few friends of mine go to a bigger University around here and their classes are vastly superior from what I can tell.