The pics thread

I was ranked 10th in my class of about 60 at a public small 1A high school in rural Tennessee, I just applied to a public university that is very accepting of most GPA's above 2.5 I think, it doesn't have any prestige to the school, just a normal state college. The college has about 6000 people.

There were a slew of reasons I chose Community College over a "real" college. Money being one, grades being another (I just didn't really give a shit about anything but Theater club in High School).

I've already finished two years there, so I could transfer now, but I'm going back for the fall semester, as there are still three more courses I need for my associates, so I'll take those in the fall and then, hopefully, transfer... I say "hopefully" because there's a 90% chance I'll still be going to Bucks County Communty College for the rest of my life because I'm so fucking terrified at the idea of going out into the world as a theater major and trying to make a living. God damn it, what the fuck was I thinking?

I plan on going to a smaller college (soon to be uni), because my high school grades aren't great (3.1 gpa) due to lack of effort. Then, if all goes well, I plan on going to law school at Washington U in St. Louis.

I plan on going to a smaller college (soon to be uni), because my high school grades aren't great (3.1 gpa) due to lack of effort. Then, if all goes well, I plan on going to law school at Washington U in St. Louis.

Wash U is Ivy League status, man. I wish you luck.

There were a slew of reasons I chose Community College over a "real" college. Money being one, grades being another (I just didn't really give a shit about anything but Theater club in High School).

I've already finished two years there, so I could transfer now, but I'm going back for the fall semester, as there are still three more courses I need for my associates, so I'll take those in the fall and then, hopefully, transfer... I say "hopefully" because there's a 90% chance I'll still be going to Bucks County Communty College for the rest of my life because I'm so fucking terrified at the idea of going out into the world as a theater major and trying to make a living. God damn it, what the fuck was I thinking?

An associates degree is nothing but certification in something basically.

40 hours work + full time school + bodybuilding (8 hours a week at the gym) = not ambitious enough :erk: :erk: that's like 65-70 hours :QUOTE]

Fuck off. You want to make 6 figures a year but you aren't ambitious enough now?

What is wrong with you?

40 hours work + full time school + bodybuilding (8 hours a week at the gym) = not ambitious enough :erk: :erk: that's like 65-70 hours :erk:

How the FUCK do you do 40 hours a work a week PLUS full time school?? How is that even possible? Is your school like one class a day? Do you work 20 hours on the weekends? That makes no sense Dave and I smell a liar. Practically no one but the most desperate can hold a full time job AS WELL AS full time school. And with a full time job, even if you can handle it, how can you have the proper time and energy to do well in school??

Where I work they won't even let their full time employees work 40+ hours a week. You're so full of shit.

How the FUCK do you do 40 hours a work a week PLUS full time school?? How is that even possible? Is your school like one class a day? Do you work 20 hours on the weekends? That makes no sense Dave and I smell a liar. Practically no one but the most desperate can hold a full time job AS WELL AS full time school. And with a full time job, even if you can handle it, how can you have the proper time and energy to do well in school??

Where I work they won't even let their full time employees work 40+ hours a week. You're so full of shit.

My sister did it last year and she's in grad school. It's possible, but you have to be dedicated.

But look at how much time he spends on here as well.

That's true. I'd like to know what 'full-time' is at his school though. It's designated differently for different schools and different programs. At Xavier, it was 12 credit hours for full-time in undergrad and I think 6-9 for graduate students.

I work almost everyday at GNC with the exception of fridays

I can do this right now because I am taking no classes. I will continue doing this once once my school starts. 40 hours + 4 full classes + 10 hours a week at the gym

and it's easily possible considering there are 168 hours in a week

168 - 7 * 6 (sleep) = 124 hours in a week

in a 124 hours you can do everything, work full time, go to school, party, workout, and play a shitload of videogames. You just have to be efficient with your time (and I am). And you also have to know the meaning of the word work ethic, which I also do.

I can do this right now because I am taking no classes. I will continue doing this once once my school starts. 40 hours + 4 full classes + 10 hours a week at the gym

in a 124 hours you can do everything, work full time, go to school, party, workout, and play a shitload of videogames. You just have to be efficient with your time (and I am). And you also have to know the meaning of the word work ethic, which I also do.

I'm still skeptical.

You're so naive,it's kind of cute, in a pathetic sort of way.

First of all, young people your age (and mine) for the most part (say 94%) need more than 6 hours of sleep at night. And that's just for the average person who doesn't do much. If you're going to be going at it with full time job, full time school PLUS working out almost every day??? You're going to burn out faster than The Challenger. With those kind of days of non-stop working on your body you need 8 hours of sleep at night. You're going to kill your immune system. 6 hours every two nights or so might be fine----but after a while of only getting 6 hours of sleep at night you're going to feel it.

Once again, you're so full of shit. But good luck.