The pics thread

I was going to visit Brugge during our time in Belgium, but I got very sick with gastro-enthritis. Luckily we were staying with friends, because I was shitting blood all day. Luckily I got better in time to visit Brussels and Leuven before heading back into Germany to see Cologne and Aachen.

too bad, you really should visit Brugge on your next visit

throw some metal in, and I'm a happy camper :headbang:
not so much as in other countries but when you know the right shops, you'll be really satisfied ;)

like the ones cookiecutter showed :)

*Medieval Christian.
is there a diffrence?

Europe owns.
+1, you know it!

isn't everybody jelous of me right now? :p

i wish i could see those pics. stupid site blockers.

zeph: anything off the beaten path youd reccomend in prague? did you go north to kutna hora and the sedlec ossuary?
~gR~

i wish i could see those pics. stupid site blockers.

zeph: anything off the beaten path youd reccomend in prague? did you go north to kutna hora and the sedlec ossuary?
~gR~

You can view those pics if you have a facebook account.

We were only in Prague for two nights so we barely had enough time to see the sights within the city before we had to start west toward Germany.

What we did experience outside of Prague was a 2-hour traffic halt half-way between the Polish border and the city.

facebook is blocked out here, so even if i had an account, i wouldnt be able to see it.

you shoulda taken the train! i'm taking trains everywhere on my trip this dec.
~gR~

Taking the train wouldn't have been convenient the way we planned our trip. Renting a car gave much more freedom to go where we want, by the fastest route, at the time of our convenience.

It sucked that I couldn't drive though. You have to be 25 to have an international driver's license in the EU. It would've been a blast driving on the Autobahn myself.!

right on. i hate driving, and i usually travel alone, so there's no sense in me renting a car. the autobahn would be interesting, though i would never drive it
~gR~

Scanned some old photos with my new wizzbang scanner/fax/photocopier/time machine/spaceship.

Me in a burnt out church in early 1992, aged 18.
meinaburntoutchurchin92.jpg

Me later in 1992.
mein.sanctum.jpg