The pics thread

Haha, cheers. :oops:

Ozzman - Yeah that's the Clandestine shirt. Unfortunately I don't own it anymore though.

Thoth - it's a Satan shirt, same as the one Brian Hoffman wore on the back cover of Legion. I found it in England at Camden Market and was over the moon. It's still in my cupboard.

You should post an up to date picture so we can see the transformation. I think I've seen one but I've honestly forgotten what you look like currently.

Haha, cheers. :oops:

Ozzman - Yeah that's the Clandestine shirt. Unfortunately I don't own it anymore though.

Thoth - it's a Satan shirt, same as the one Brian Hoffman wore on the back cover of Legion. I found it in England at Camden Market and was over the moon. It's still in my cupboard.

Yeah that's where I've seen it before (on the back cover of Legion). Do you know if they are still in print? Or where they would be available?

You should post an up to date picture so we can see the transformation. I think I've seen one but I've honestly forgotten what you look like currently.

Somatica3.jpg

DSC_4725.jpg

My head is shaved now due to male pattern baldness although you can't see it in these pics. :cry:

I'm also fatter. Hurrah! :lol:

Thoth - I've got no idea if they're still available.