The pics thread

I'd love to see you get a gorgeous woman of ANY race or colour Krig. Take a look in the mirror so you can see just how "genetically superior" you are :lol:, you're as close to Scandic as I am to French! Give it up pal!

actually the lone girlfriend I have had was hot as fuck.. so, :p
Im not "scandic" Im German, Polish, Lithuanian, Austrian, very little Italian, Irish, and Cheyenne... yes Cheyenne, stop taking everything so fucking serious.

my pals

Am I the only one who doesn't know nor care what the fuck I am? I white, and that's good enough for me. Though deep down inside, I am a local hawaiian boy. :)

I know but I don't care. I think being proud of your racial heritage is stupid. How can you be proud of something that you had no control over?

actually the lone girlfriend I have had was hot as fuck.. so, :p
Im not "scandic" Im German, Polish, Lithuanian, Austrian, very little Italian, Irish, and Cheyenne... yes Cheyenne, stop taking everything so fucking serious.

my pals

Well there you go - the LONE girlfriend explains it all doesn't it?

Dude you've always been nice here, but I've had enough of your fucking (racist) shit. I've kept my mouth shut for ages, but now I've had it.

Someone needs to ban your pale chubby ass from this forum, your attitude towards people because of their colour fucking blows (and I find it extremely funny as well given you have curly dark hair and brown eyes).

You're none of what you claim, rather, mixed to the point of having no culture at all and are trying to be something you're not and never will be. Stop claiming rights to Nordic/Germanic cultures, you're NOT Nordic or Germanic. Ditch your Mjolnir and face the fact that you are NOT and NEVER WILL BE full blood Nordic!

"my pals" indeed, and I'm fucking proud of it! :kickass: I'm such a my pals that I'm better looking than you, in better shape than you, have a better job than you will ever have, am smarter than you and I have nothing but pure my pals blood in my veins which is a thousand times more than than the krispy kreme shit you have flowing in your's. :kickass:

Yeah I suppose the idea of being proud of one's racial heritage is incoherent. At least it seems that way. But being extremely interested in and fond of it is certainly ok.

I don't see why not to be proud of your race, heritage and whatnots. What, are you so self loathing that you can't be proud of yourself regardless of who you are?