The pics thread

Me:
DSC04525.jpg

DSC04812.jpg

wrong.
you're trying to put those into an actual webpage. you can't do that here. you have to just take the exact url of the image (right click, copy image location) and paste into the box that pops up when you click the "add picture" button (the mountain thing second from right).

That would entirely depend on whether or not you resemble a young Michael Monroe or not. However I'm not single *laughs* I have a wonderful boyfriend who looks in my mind a bit like a young Brett Michaels

Thar be my boyfriend the charming L.D. Catastrophe of the NYC Deathrock band Glass Doll:

DSC04762.jpg

when I first scrolled down the thread and didn't read your post and saw that I said "hot".
but now I got a good look i realize it's a dude.
and now I have a funny taste in my mouth.
and I'm not posting my picture again, people are getting tired of it and all the women on here already have it saved on their computer for masturbatory purposes. You can go back and find it.

LadyDreamon you're back. Good. I posted on glamrock but thb I don't think I can be bothered with it because it's too slow and awkward.

You look very hot, somehow I imagined you probably would tbh.

That happens a lot with him... we get mistaken for a lesbian couple so often I can't remember the last time we went out together and it didn't happen.
On another note, baring my getting a michael monroe look alike I'd settle for the dummer of sonata artica... that dude has such pretty hair