The pics thread

I might be the only one but I skipped to the image and still though it was a guy. His jaw/face are big and he's completely flat, so mmmm, I think it's just the hair tbh.

meh

o
you remind me of a video I saw of Sam Totman from Dragonforce hanging out backstage with some dudes and he was following exactly 2 minutes behind the conversation so he'd start laughing at something and respond 2 minutes later when they'd already moved on to something else.
anyhow, you've been like that the last couple days.

o
you remind me of a video I saw of Sam Totman from Dragonforce hanging out backstage with some dudes and he was following exactly 2 minutes behind the conversation so he'd start laughing at something and respond 2 minutes later when they'd already moved on to something else.
anyhow, you've been like that the last couple days.

maybe my internet has been slow or something, I just got multi-ninja'd.

05-10-08_2329.jpg

I think it's not just the hair... the long eyelashes seem to be be a factor as well

I agree in a non-homosexual way.
I don't have pics any of me with my eyes shut.
But I have long lashes. People compliment me on them.

I kinda like androgynous guys, as long as they're not sissies. My perfect guy would have like waist length hair, a motorcycle, and know how to walk (and kick ass) in four inch heels *sighs dreamily*

There's something about a guy who's tough and kinda feminine that just gets my motor running
me again:
DSC04808.jpg

I know this is probably not really worth saying but I've seen quite a few guys like you just said but I doubt your their type if you catch my drift.

I saw this dude walking out of the gay bar, he looked like erm idk dolph lundrgen or somebody but with a blonde woman wig on..... you'd want him right :p ?