The pics thread

A little bit of dark brown cake liner and a tiny fan brush is a good way for guys with pale lashes to darken em up a little without looking effeminate. I'm a makeup artist and that's what we do to guys who are going on TV or in a film
i actually did dress like a chick once lol (losing bets sucks) straightened hair, tight pants, make up, and what not. i just looked like a tall female alexi laiho :lol:

i actually did dress like a chick once lol (losing bets sucks) straightened hair, tight pants, make up, and what not. i just looked like a tall female alexi laiho :lol:
That... sounds kinda hot... then again I'm guilty of making my boyfriend get dressed up as a school girl to fulfill my kinky fantasies, not that he minded, he's a glam rocker to start with. We were Paris and Nicole for Halloween... he insisted on being Paris.

You mean a Fu-Manchu mustache or a Fu-Manchu beard thing?
Like this:
todd_jones.gif

A little bit of dark brown cake liner and a tiny fan brush is a good way for guys with pale lashes to darken em up a little without looking effeminate. I'm a makeup artist and that's what we do to guys who are going on TV or in a film

That... sounds kinda hot... then again I'm guilty of making my boyfriend get dressed up as a school girl to fulfill my kinky fantasies, not that he minded, he's a glam rocker to start with. We were Paris and Nicole for Halloween... he insisted on being Paris.
:lol: sounds like you two have fun

I put on a dress once. It was a few months ago. It was teh funneh. People thought me and my friends were on something and gave us weird looks. It was at a health fair and we saw a booth with dresses and shit.

We do... although we don't do as much stuff together as we'd like. Most music venues where we live are 21+ and I'm 18 making going out together complicated.
Us awhile back:
DSC03644.jpg