The pics thread

He was just incredibly drunk after playing a show in that photo. He nearly beat the shit out of a guy that night after the dude tried to grope me. I was like "My knight in heavy makeup!"

Him in drag:
DSC04593.jpg

He's very small framed, he's got a 25 inch waist, with which his 34 inch inseam is kind of insane.

Then again I'm quite tiny myself I've got a 23 inch waist.

As for balls, yeah, he's actually pretty badass. He can throw down if need be. You should see him lift bass amps twice his weight, it's kind of funny.

Nah, wigs aren't my thing... I need hair I can pull. My ideal is probably like as stated young michael monroe (I go for high cheekbones, probably cause I'm Sweadish, which is probably also why I go for blondes)

mmmmm that's it though, I said dolph cos he's the only swedish or similiar looking person I could think of (i know, FAIL on a metal board). He had that look with his face lol.

HAH I thought of a joke

Warrel Dane called, he said stop being a faggot

Hehe, that reminds me of the time he nearly got himself killed. He was walking through a tough section of China town and there were these three big ass hispanic dudes hanging out on the corner and one of them yelled to him "Hey faggot, why don't you wear some pants that don't ride up your ass" his response "Hey, if you're staring at another guy's ass, watch who you're calling faggot, faggot." and then the other dude responds "You looking to die tonight?" and he responded "If I were I would have found someone that threatened me, and not your pansy asses." at that point the three pulled knives, and he ran (tough he may be, but Jakie Chan he aint') managed to get one of them in the face with a broken bottle though.

I love that boy to death, but damn if his mouth isn't going to get him killed one of these days.

Hehe, that reminds me of the time he nearly got himself killed. He was walking through a tough section of China town and there were these three big ass hispanic dudes hanging out on the corner and one of them yelled to him "Hey faggot, why don't you wear some pants that don't ride up your ass" his response "Hey, if you're staring at another guy's ass, watch who you're calling faggot, faggot." and then the other dude responds "You looking to die tonight?" and he responded "If I were I would have found someone that threatened me, and not your pansy asses." at that point the three pulled knives, and he ran (tough he may be, but Jakie Chan he aint') managed to get one of them in the face with a broken bottle though.

I love that boy to death, but damn if his mouth isn't going to get him killed one of these days.

No offence intended here, but I prefer very masculine-looking men to be honest.