The pics thread

did you actually try that shaving technique or something lol?

[involving using a gun for those of us who 'weren't there']

No offence intended here, but I prefer very masculine-looking men to be honest.
No worries, Everyone's entitled to their taste in men, and it's good we aren't all into femmy guys, after all there aren't that many of em' so we'd be fighting like cats and dogs over them *laughs*

mmm but thing is the person who said the last page was gay is a woman so boobs don't make it less gay for her, technically

NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING

Pics thread guise.

Gundam_Wing_2.jpg

:lol: True!

I did date a femmy guy for about 3 weeks once... when he started to take forever doing his hair I knew he wasn't for me.

Similarly it's good we're not all into overly manly looking guys... though honestly if there's long pretty hair attached to it, I'm usually not that picky... A thing for guys with long hair? Me? Never *goes back to salivating over the drummer of sonata artica*

Similarly it's good we're not all into overly manly looking guys... though honestly if there's long pretty hair attached to it, I'm usually not that picky... A thing for guys with long hair? Me? Never *goes back to salivating over the drummer of sonata artica*

I am a sucker for Peter Steele from Type O Negative. I think if I ever got the chance to meet him I probably wouldn't be able to talk to him so much as stare at him :lol: