The pics thread

The first page of this thread should be changed around to be like...

USER NAME
pic

As opposed to digging through 54 pages to see a picture of somebody...Just an idea in case the thread starter feels ambitious at some point. Anyways, here's a picture I took with my Macbook, looking br00taly metal! I was going for the Predator thermal vision look - the one that fought Arnold, not the pussy one that fought Danny Glover.

photo3jw8.jpg

Actually, I was trying to cover up a painting of geese behind where I was sitting without moving myself or my laptop. The corna seemed like a good space filler.

The first page of this thread should be changed around to be like...

USER NAME
pic

As opposed to digging through 54 pages to see a picture of somebody...Just an idea in case the thread starter feels ambitious at some point. Anyways, here's a picture I took with my Macbook, looking br00taly metal! I was going for the Predator thermal vision look - the one that fought Arnold, not the pussy one that fought Danny Glover.

photo3jw8.jpg

Actually, I was trying to cover up a painting of geese behind where I was sitting without moving myself or my laptop. The corna seemed like a good space filler.

Annunaki!!

at first I saw the front and was like, "That's a good start", and then I saw the back and said, "Impressive."

(in a darth vader voice of course)

I just need two superstrip patches for the front (3 inches of blood and finntroll) and two round patches for the pockets (Slayer-(Live undead) and running wild). I'm also trying to get hellhammer, celtic frost, destruction, onslaught and sabbat patches.

Edit: All the patches are different band. I hate people who cheat...

Yeah sure...

I was riding my bike with a few of my friends to go play some football. There was this little convienence store that we always ride by that had these little flag banner things like this:
29104.JPG

hanging in the sidewalk. Well I didn't see them until I almost rode into them and I swerved right onto this patch of grass to avoid them, and somehow they got caught around my bike and then caught my thumb and broke it. My mom sued them and I took the money which was 7k at the time and put it in a cd for me, which ended up being 10k by the time I hit 18.

It's so funny (in a sad way) when people sue for stupid things. My reaction to the same incident would have been to be angry at myself for being blind while on my bike. My parents would have told me to be more careful the next time and that would have been over.

But just the fact that you got 7K for that is enough to encourage other to sue for every little things in order to try to get easy money that you don't really deserve.

You sued over a broken thumb?

You should have been more observant when riding your bike..

I was eleven. I didn't know what the fuck my parents were doing. It's not like I said in the emergency room, "Sue those assholes! MOONEY $$$$$$$$!!" I suppose if it were just a simple broken finger I could understand your point. But I had to get surgery on it to set it back in place, pins put in and there was always the possibility of my thumb being paralyzed because the break was actaully at the growth plate. Which could in short could have really fucked my thumb up.

It's so funny (in a sad way) when people sue for stupid things. My reaction to the same incident would have been to be angry at myself for being blind while on my bike. My parents would have told me to be more careful the next time and that would have been over.

But just the fact that you got 7K for that is enough to encourage other to sue for every little things in order to try to get easy money that you don't really deserve.

Hahaha, sure, and I'm jesus. Like I said before, I had no say in the matter. My parents did what they thought was right. In all actuality, yes I should have been more "observant" but that doesn't take away they fact that they owner of this store left a pretty big hazard in the middle of a sidewalk. It wasn't just a single string of those banners, the whole sidewalk was cluttered with them hanging in the air and whatnot. I suppose the main reason I didn't see them from a mile away was because I was crossing a street and was more worried about getting ran over by a car than something that shouldn't have been in the middle of a sidewalk. Oh, and not to mention, it was a round a corner. Oops? I forgot most humans have that secret ability to look around corners, or foresee danger. My bad Mr. Prefect. Not sure if you realized, but, it's been common knowledge for the longest time that you could sue for just about anything and win. I highly doubt that my accident is something that is going to start a revolution of law suits. But whatever. All in all, I don't really give a shit if you think it's sad. I didn't post the story so a bunch of self-righteous people like you could flame it. I posted it because someone asked me to. It's not your story, nor is it a part of your life.

yeah my parents would've just called me a dumbass, and that'd be the end of it

cool

I was eleven. I didn't know what the fuck my parents were doing. It's not like I said in the emergency room, "Sue those assholes! MOONEY $$$$$$$$!!" I suppose if it were just a simple broken finger I could understand your point. But I had to get surgery on it to set it back in place, pins put in and there was always the possibility of my thumb being paralyzed because the break was actaully at the growth plate. Which could in short could have really fucked my thumb up.

Hahaha, sure, and I'm jesus. Like I said before, I had no say in the matter. My parents did what they thought was right. In all actuality, yes I should have been more "observant" but that doesn't take away they fact that they owner of this store left a pretty big hazard in the middle of a sidewalk. It wasn't just a single string of those banners, the whole sidewalk was cluttered with them hanging in the air and whatnot. I suppose the main reason I didn't see them from a mile away was because I was crossing a street and was more worried about getting ran over by a car than something that shouldn't have been in the middle of a sidewalk. Oh, and not to mention, it was a round a corner. Oops? I forgot most humans have that secret ability to look around corners, or foresee danger. My bad Mr. Prefect. Not sure if you realized, but, it's been common knowledge for the longest time that you could sue for just about anything and win. I highly doubt that my accident is something that is going to start a revolution of law suits. But whatever. All in all, I don't really give a shit if you think it's sad. I didn't post the story so a bunch of self-righteous people like you could flame it. I posted it because someone asked me to. It's not your story, nor is it a part of your life.

cool

Sorry I didn't intend to hurt your feelings. :lol:

But judging by what I'm reading from you most of the time the 7K$ must have been more for brain damage encountered during the fall then for a broken thumb.

Sorry I didn't intend to hurt your feelings. :lol:

But judging by what I'm reading from you most of the time the 7K$ must have been more for brain damage encountered during the fall then for a broken thumb.

*duh dum TSSH*

Wow, that was fucking amazing! I completely forgot posting on an internet forum is some form of popularity contest. Oh no everyone!! Don't say anything that isn't remotely intelligent! Don't you dare post stupid shit just for the hell of or else someone will might use personal information against you in a witty insult!

Shut the fuck up.

*duh dum TSSH*

Wow, that was fucking amazing! I completely forgot posting on an internet forum is some form of popularity contest. Oh no everyone!! Don't say anything that isn't remotely intelligent! Don't you dare post stupid shit just for the hell of it even if it or else someone will might use personal information against you in a witty insult!

Shut the fuck up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so I mentioned in the social thread the singer from Echoes of Eternity being hot. here's some photographic evidence

she's on the far left in the white shirt
l_39bedfcc3a4827602c596144f48a200a.jpg

and here she is again:
l_6408b0d6ce3e4dc038db46fa414c7bae.jpg