The pics thread

Wow greys what the hell is wrong with you? How is me posting a picture of myself on vacation an invitation for you to tell me just what you'd have to drink before you could see yourself fucking me? What makes you think I'd even want to know? And even if I did, do you think I'd even want to have sex with someone like you? (hint: it wouldn't matter how drunk I was)

Wow what did you expect? Look at him he looks like Martin Gore's American love child. Just kiddin im krunked don't mind me.

Haha girls are so foolish. Don't let your heart fall so easily, a man is still a man and will act as such.

So I'm foolish for being in a committed, mature relationship? I've been with this guy for the last 21 months, I think I can expect him to behave himself like a responsible adult.
Obviously you and I have different opinions on what it is to act like a man, since a real MAN should take responsibility for his actions and honor his commitments, etc.
You don't know anything about me or about my relationship.

So I'm foolish for being in a committed, mature relationship? I've been with this guy for the last 21 months, I think I can expect him to behave himself like a responsible adult.
Obviously you and I have different opinions on what it is to act like a man, since a real MAN should take responsibility for his actions and honor his commitments, etc.
You don't know anything about me or about my relationship.

:lol: commitment? a seat on the supreme court is a commitment. taking a hippocratic oath is a commitment. Just heed my warning, dont let your guard down.

:lol: commitment? a seat on the supreme court is a commitment. Just heed my warning, dont let your guard down.

Excuse me?

This guy and I will, more likely than not, end up getting married. In what deluded fantasy world is that NOT a commitment?

God, I feel sorry for the poor woman who ends up being stuck with a sorry bastard like you.

@gR:
I once again had to resist the urge to fwap at Jordan and remind myself that it's actually a guy.
Actually, in these there was no urge to fwap but he doesn't look like a dude. The last batch he actually looked hot. It's fucking me up, man. Tell Jordan to grow his hair and a beard or maybe work out and eat more.
Kelly, on the other hand...we could do with some more of her.

also, tell the bearded dude to stop shaving his upper lip ffs. Dumbest facial hair style ever.

And in the 7th picture you actually look retarded, no offense.

Nice shirts, though. I just sorta tend to comment on this shit.
I noticed you've abandoned the whole kvlt forest angle.

Nuncheon: people are just fucking with you, and remember never to take the grey's seriously, but anyone who can maintain such a long distance relationship for such a long time is to be admired.

If it's making you uncomfortable (as you indicated) I'll stop telling you you're hot.

Excuse me?

This guy and I will, more likely than not, end up getting married. In what deluded fantasy world is that NOT a commitment?

God, I feel sorry for the poor woman who ends up being stuck with a sorry bastard like you.

:lol: with the high rate of divorce in this country it doesn't seem like it

ya and I feel bad for the guy who ends up with a cutie like you ;) (cuz ur super hot, srsly)