The pics thread

Nuncheon: people are just fucking with you, and remember never to take the grey's seriously, but anyone who can maintain such a long distance relationship for such a long time is to be admired.

If it's making you uncomfortable (as you indicated) I'll stop telling you you're hot.

Awww, WAIF :) You can compliment me all you want, I don't mind that. Especially not coming from you, since I happen to actually like you as a person.

I'm not taking it too seriously, I mean, it's much harder than that to hurt my feelings, but some people here seriously need to shut up.

Not you though :)

@gR:
I once again had to resist the urge to fwap at Jordan and remind myself that it's actually a guy.
Actually, in these there was no urge to fwap but he doesn't look like a dude. The last batch he actually looked hot. It's fucking me up, man. Tell Jordan to grow his hair and a beard or maybe work out and eat more.
Kelly, on the other hand...we could do with some more of her.

also, tell the bearded dude to stop shaving his upper lip ffs. Dumbest facial hair style ever.

And in the 7th picture you actually look retarded, no offense.

Nice shirts, though. I just sorta tend to comment on this shit.
I noticed you've abandoned the whole kvlt forest angle.

jordan cant grow is hair because his parents are nuts, kelly is hot, kevin cant grow a proper beard, i AM retarded, hurray for shirts, and we never really did the kvlt forest thing that often.
~gR~

moar of kelly
IMG_1490.jpg

~gR~

:lol: at Xorv and nuncheon. Don't stop fighting please because I enjoy this.