The pics thread

FUCKING :lol: at all these pages.
1. Nuncheon - The greys is never fucking serious.
2. Nuncheon - Xorv is obviously trolling.

internet_serious_business.jpg

myspace.jpg

Yes. She obviously takes responsibility for things that trouble her and she isn't satisfied with her actual state/work/family.

Awww, WAIF :) You can compliment me all you want, I don't mind that. Especially not coming from you, since I happen to actually like you as a person.

I'm not taking it too seriously, I mean, it's much harder than that to hurt my feelings, but some people here seriously need to shut up.

Not you though :)
Ok.
Just checking, because it occurred to me how creepy it'd be to have random people on the internet telling me I'm hot.
I just would hate to come off as a creepy asshole when in reality I'm just an plain old asshole.

jordan cant grow is hair because his parents are nuts, kelly is hot, kevin cant grow a proper beard, i AM retarded, hurray for shirts, and we never really did the kvlt forest thing that often.
~gR~
Yeah, you said that about Jordan last time.
But it's a problem, because his name could go either way. He needs some way to establish himself as a dude. Maybe he should just walk around hanging out so people will know.

moar of kelly
IMG_1490.jpg

~gR~
If it wasn't for the really good teeth I'd have freaked a bit. When I asked for pics of kelly I wasn't talking about her face :p

Tbh the myspace one isn't hot either. Tits should not hang like that.