The pics thread

Nice, Hubster!

I used to have a long sleeve version of that shirt but wound up selling it many years ago before I learned how to sew all my fatty t-shirts to fit me. :(

logica.jpg

65%20Dude%20Beats%20Up%20Girl.jpg

He's the messiah. We cannot say anything bad about him.

Not that you'd ever say anything bad about McCain. :rolleyes:

But people love him for no reason at all. Get on your knees and pray for CHANGE and HOPE!!!
He has done jack for the State of Illinois!

But if he's elected President, he's far likelier to do things like invest in alternative energy, liberalise our social policies, and bring us universal health care than McCain ever would. Whether or not he does everything he says he will, his overall political stance is definitely more logical than McCain's.

He has a racist, anti american pastor, that he has been listening to for 20 years.

His pastor being a racist does not make Obama a racist, ffs. What do you think he's going to do anyway? Release all the blacks from prison? Please get a grip.

Raise taxes,

We're fucking TEN TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT. Where's that money supposed to come from - taking over all the oil fields in the Middle East? :lol:

thinks we should inflate our tires instead of drilling,

There's nothing wrong with getting people to live in more environment-friendly ways. Though I'll agree with you that liberals probably make too big a deal over drilling.

and is as anti gun as they come.

I seriously hope this isn't a major sticking point for you in this election. We don't need more guns out there contributing to an even higher murder rate in our country. Please pay attention to more pressing concerns in our country like energy policy, civil rights, and health care.

oh, and his wife needs hit by a bus.

Well at least you're right about one thing. :)

Raise taxes
I don't even have the mental stamina to address all of the other stupid shit in your post, but:

Under the economic plan proposed by Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, people earning more than $250,000 a year would pay more in taxes while those earning less — the vast majority of American taxpayers — would receive a tax cut.

He's the messiah. We cannot say anything bad about him.

He has done jack for the State of Illinois!
He has a racist, anti american pastor, that he has been listening to for 20 years.
Raise taxes, thinks we should inflate our tires instead of drilling, and is as anti gun as they come.
oh, and his wife needs hit by a bus. She has never been proud of this country before Hussein took the nomination.

See, the problem with everything you're saying is that it's not true. As in, complete and utter bullshit.

The Bush administration has made government BIGGER, again, BIGGER than it has ever been. We're beginning to reap the fruits of corporate deregulation; having to bail out businesses that hundreds of thousands of people relied on, due to risky decisions made without check. We're heading to an era of serious economic stagnation...and if we vote for Obama he WILL raise taxes; for the RICH.

See, the problem with everything you're saying is that it's not true. As in, complete and utter bullshit.

The Bush administration has made government BIGGER, again, BIGGER than it has ever been. We're beginning to reap the fruits of corporate deregulation; having to bail out businesses that hundreds of thousands of people relied on, due to risky decisions made without check. We're heading to an era of serious economic stagnation...and if we vote for Obama he WILL raise taxes; for the RICH.

Dodens on AIM with me:

"and if we vote for Obama he WILL raise taxes" - this will be the only think he sees in your paragraph.

:lol::lol::lol:

Listen to what he says. He's not buttering you up. He's not looking down on you. He's not pandering. This isn't just a "powerful" speech. These are the straight motherfucking facts about how our economy has become so fucked, and he's telling it to you like you're an adult, and how you should hear it. This is the most American president you can elect. Not a lobbyist businessman. Not a CEO.

Last edited by a moderator: