The pics thread

meh, offensive but nothing to be a bitch about
true. your sig is a lot more offensive. however, krig's an easier and more annoying target; all I can do for you is call you an emaciated fuck and frankly I doubt you'd have a problem with that.

I have my textbooks on there. I had no need to bring any other books from home. It's mostly there to house my DVDs and look nice.
Not so much of a bookshelf then.
But yeah, I've begun wondering what stuff I'd bring with me, and it occurs to me I wouldn't really bring any books.

It's 2200 a month (CAD) utilities included for four of us, but I'm paying slightly more than a quarter since one of the rooms is smaller than the others and we are giving him a slight break in rent.

I really like it, especially, my room. The only problem is that the common/kitchen is a little small. The massive bedrooms make up for it though.
1 CAD is approximately 1 USD, so...$550/month...not bad. And it looks pretty sweet.

This is part of a group project for my European history. My friend did the photoshopping. I was a little out of focus so I don't look quite as good as the other kid.
sistenefinal.jpg

EDIT: Btw, I'm fucking God. :kickass:

ar15008xj0.jpg

and i dont care if you dont care cause i know none of you will care so i guess the point is i am bored and need to go to sleep so goodnight

I love Krig simply because everyone hates him :lol:
He basically states opinions and people go off on one.
So our jokes about jesus, rape, 9/11 and everything inbetween and beyond is fine, but jokes about Barack Obama! FUCK NO.

Original Aske was available on US ebay for 650USD, now it costs 200USD more for no reason whatsoever.

I love Krig simply because everyone hates him :lol:
He basically states opinions and people go off on one.
So our jokes about jesus, rape, 9/11 and everything inbetween and beyond is fine, but jokes about Barack Obama! FUCK NO.
He's the messiah. We cannot say anything bad about him.

But people love him for no reason at all. Get on your knees and pray for CHANGE and HOPE!!!
He has done jack for the State of Illinois!
He has a racist, anti american pastor, that he has been listening to for 20 years.
Raise taxes, thinks we should inflate our tires instead of drilling, and is as anti gun as they come.
oh, and his wife needs hit by a bus. She has never been proud of this country before Hussein took the nomination.

Thats it, im voting for him! :zombie: