The pics thread

:lol: I just remembered how whenever Obama would make a fact check with McCain and stare him boldly doing all these hand gestures. McCain would just stand there smiling, staring at the camera as if trying to pretend he wasn't there.

here's me last year before I kept my hair short.

Prepare to piss yourself.

l_74c61b878c19e18564e9ddd0092bb00b.jpg

Is that you Napoleon?

gallery_Napoleon_Dynamite_1.jpg

Pretty sure it is

god what the fuck sarah palin isn't even attractive at all. I don't know what the fuck you people are talking about. I wouldn't even fuck that with any of your dicks. I guess I just have way too awesome taste.

Honestly she is just horrible in every way imaginable. We don't need any of this hockey mom horseshit; we need intelligent people with good moral character and good judgment and beliefs that aren't retarded. At least we can all agree that she sucked shit at the debate.

god what the fuck sarah palin isn't even attractive at all. I don't know what the fuck you people are talking about. I wouldn't even fuck that with any of your dicks. I guess I just have way too awesome taste.

Honestly she is just horrible in every way imaginable. We don't need any of this hockey mom horseshit; we need intelligent people with good moral character and good judgment and beliefs that aren't retarded. At least we can all agree that she sucked shit at the debate.
If Sarah Palin was a liberal college professor or something I'd probably be attracted to her.

thank you.
I spent half the debate trying to understand all the "I would hit that" bullshit. Maybe just because she's more attractive than all the other candidates.

My roommate is the epitome of geekdom.

DSCN2039.jpg
Smother him with a pillow.