The pics thread

84628094.jpg

Speaking of Brutophilia, here's a nice press release for our collaboration project Shedding, the debut CD of which A Dissertation On The Morality of Fever should be out EVENTUALLY on either LP or CD (maybe both one day?!) by Nil By Mouth Records in 09-10 or something:

Shedding is the collaborative project of Ichorous and Brutophilia, for those of you not in the know. Cory provided most of the source (I only provide snippets here and there) and I acted as the "producer" (all composition, mixing, mastering, etc). However, a few of the things he sent were kept mainly intact, probably because he is one of the most important solo noise/PE artists currently operating in North America. Bits and pieces of my frantic cut-up harsh sound can also be heard mainly due to my influence in the editing department.

The album is, stylistically, kind of a combination of harsh noise, power electronics and disturbing death industrial atmospheres. The concept of the album revolves around the idea of fear and the feverish tension which accompanies the terrors of the mind, though the main focus is of course on the sound.

The tracklist is as follows:

1. Dollhouse (In The) Attic (2:33)
2. Stay With Me (1:08 )
3. Corpse By The Riverbed (4:08 )
4. Sewerholes And Other Comforts (3:31)
5. The Whore (In The Forays Of Black Mass) (5:03)
6. Inscribed On Her Neck (2:58 )
7. As Your Skin Peels (Tears Of Blood) (15:13)
8. Stay With Me (Morbidity) (5:34)

shedcover22ug2.jpg

I can't take credit for the art, or most of the sounds (I basically produced/mixed/mastered the entire thing out of a great majority of his material...about 5%-10% is mine really).