The pics thread

weener.jpg

weener4.jpg

You know, some of us actually have those feelings whether we want them or not. It isn't a choice, and people who say things like this are kind of stupid.

By needlessly telling us all and also through the way you bragged about your appearance prior to an image of you being posted I would pretty much say you're approaching coming off as a bit of a scarlet woman.

Tone it down young lady.

:)

I went to my cousin's wedding last weekend. It was on her family's farm about 400 kilometres south of Perth, where I live. They had puppies about four weeks ago and all the kids at the reception tormented them relentlessly.

IMGP1919.jpg

IMGP1928.jpg

IMGP1942.jpg

IMGP1973.jpg

IMGP1974.jpg

IMGP1987.jpg

IMGP1990.jpg

IMGP1953.jpg

IMGP1984.jpg

I saw that earlier and was wondering why they're spying on me now, since it was the first ad I ever saw on the side that actually looked like it was aimed at me instead of just generated by the words in the thread title.

It was like that with the "Meet tennis playing singles in your area" ads for me. I don't play tennis, but I've been thinking about taking it up. I'm not single either, but who knows, maybe one day I will be. It's like Google ads has invaded my mind.

You know, some of us actually have those feelings whether we want them or not. It isn't a choice, and people who say things like this are kind of stupid.

It's important to remain as earnest as is humanly possible in the face of comedic attack when one mentions their possibly adventurous sexuality. That way, the subtle showboating displayed with said mentioning can be denied with more (earnest) conviction.