The pics thread

Omni said:
You know, some of us actually have those feelings whether we want them or not. It isn't a choice, and people who say things like this are kind of stupid.

By needlessly telling us all and also through the way you bragged about your appearance prior to an image of you being posted I would pretty much say you're approaching coming off as a bit of a scarlet woman.

Tone it down young lady.

:)

Just in case you missed it babe.

Or maybe it's not something that I'm ashamed of, so I don't mind talking about it. Mentioning it a few times isn't really something that gives me any kind of advantage, and all it would ever be able to accomplish in a place like this is having people make stupid jokes at my expense.

You talk about liking women, so logically you must be doing it for attention if that's what you're accusing me of doing for mentioning something a few times during my time on this forum.

I don't see the need to pretend that the idea of a bisexual woman wouldn't arouse straight men a heck of a lot more than the idea of a straight man.

Yes, but that's like saying that Obama was trying to annoy white people by running for president. If you can do something, there's no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to do the same without being accused of wanting attention, especially since you do it more than I do.

Just mentioning something a few times is not a very good way to get attention for it. I'd probably have made better use of it if that was my goal. I don't even post my pictures here because I want people to leave me alone, so you don't have the slightest basis for this argument.

Yes, but that's like saying that Obama was trying to annoy white people by running for president. If you can do something, there's no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to do the same without being accused of wanting attention, especially since you do it more than I do.

Just mentioning something a few times is not a very good way to get attention for it. I'd probably have made better use of it if that was my goal. I don't even post my pictures here because I want people to leave me alone, so you don't have the slightest basis for this argument.

Don't worry babe, you're cool.

You want people to leave you alone but you brag about how popular you are on a bunch of internet sites? Interesting.

Yeah, since I'm known on the sites that I was talking about for negative things such as trolling, not the type of things that I'm being accused of here, and because I was never really bragging about it. ;)

Well Omni

Your a bitch and I hope you, Dodens Grav and Faith all lose your internet connections. By pirates with swords.

You want people to leave you alone but you brag about how popular you are on a bunch of internet sites? Interesting.

jackson4-1.gif

EDIT: Damn, too late because Cincy Bell sucks