The pics thread

Once again, most people here cannot handle the fact that there are women posting on this forum who hold themselves to the same standards as any man with dignity.

I don't really care that much but I suppose it's the combination of clear skin, hair that hasn't been grown out, shaven or gelled and having blonde stubble that doesn't show up normally in pictures.

People might not say anything about it because there are younger looking people in my year and I'm 6 foot 1 anyway.

Because people don't want to say it to your face, obviously. But seriously, you really are ridiculously creepy for a 13 year old.

Why creepy and be more specific than just the general feeling you get from me mentioning asking some girl out and erm whatever else I've done.

The problem is that it's nothing specific, it's the whole package. You're like a 13 year old pedophile, it just doesn't make sense.

I'm really not understanding the creepiness accusations toward jage. Is it his looks or his personality you're talking about?

that much I'll admit.

askin people on msn no one gets wtf you're on about in terms of me looking 13. Like I said I'm 6"1 and there are younger looking people in my year.

A few pics i took downtown.
graduation-winterfun133.jpg

Tree of epicness
graduation-winterfun126.jpg

Me and my boo
graduation-winterfun129.jpg

Sadly these pigeons never ignited

Once again, most people here cannot handle the fact that there are women posting on this forum who hold themselves to the same standards as any man with dignity.
Not sure about that, there are several girls on this forum on the same "level" as Omni, like Neurotica and WhiskyFuneral so it's not like she is special or anything.

I mostly think Omni is funny because she comes off as insecure and needing to assert herself all the time while trying to claim it is the other way around. Not that I have anything against her or that its even true. Just that that's the view I get from her posts.