The pics thread

P1000484800x600.jpg

Holy shit, it's beautiful there. I wanna go!

Well, I guess I'll end this debacle by using the correct puncuation so that no one can continue this stupid line.

Why are you still here?

/pwned

Dave, quit making such idiotic posts. Seriously. You're not that short on I.Q. points.

"Now this fine blade we have hear is actually right off the assembly line and it can be in your home in less than 3 business days, folks! It's made of tempered steel, made in the USA, and will slice your fruits and veggies so thin you can make a decorative radish rose in the blink of an eye! Only $9.95 plus shipping. Order now!

BUT WAIT!

If you order now, we'll give you not one, not two, but THREE of these lovely vegetable chopping knives, all for the low, low price of $9.95! You just pay shipping and handling. Now, you say this deal is crazy? Well you're right, it is crazy! There's no goddamn way in hell that our company can afford these prices! In fact our merchandise is so cheap that we cut our employee's salaries by two thirds! We don't even have insurance any more! My wife has cancer and can't get chemo and my 5 year old daughter is starving to death! ORDER NOW while supplies last!"

Look at this zany Destruction patch that turned up today!

destruction_patch.jpg

The funny thing is, I totally forgot I tried to order it ages ago and it wasnt in stock - they sent me a black one and said they'd send this free if they ever re-stocked.

I think it's hilarious!

I tried to do the most ridiculous smile of all time in this picture by the way...I think I came pretty close. I laughed seconds after that was taken, just from thinking how stupid it would look. I wasn't wrong.