The pics thread

destruction_patch.jpg
:err:

Is this guy High on Maiden?

It actually looks like a kitchen knife. What will you use it for?
hardly, the blade is 3/16 inch thick. This knife is totally masterwork quality.
No clue, I plan on going hiking maybe camping once the weather cools off, I'll use the knife then.

To cut up hippies I would imagine.
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

He will use the knife to try to look cool on pictures he posts on the internet. Sometimes you have to find something to compensate when you have hair like that. :erk:
pffft, my hair owns :mad:

Some of my sisters friends brought this little dog over and I had to take pics because it's the smallest dog I have ever seen. It's a miniature something.... can't think of it :)

Picture127-3.jpg

Picture128.jpg

Speaking of this little Dog. The girl who has it came over and she told me she is getting her nipples pierced and wants to show me after.

I don't know whether to smile or be creeped because I really have no idea who she is and she seems really horny or something and she is probably 16,17. She wants to macth pot with me.

Thank god I am leaving soon so I can think about this.

Speaking of this little Dog. The girl who has it came over and she told me she is getting her nipples pierced and wants to show me after.

I don't know whether to smile or be creeped because I really have no idea who she is and she seems really horny or something and she is probably 16,17. She wants to macth pot with me.

oh no you might get laid or at least see a nipple

your safest bet is to leave the country

Better get your cootie shots then...:Smug:

so I was killing time at work, and I decided to take pictures of the back/receiving area where I work

The Where-the-fuck-is-that-box-house
P_00005.jpg

My desk
P_00006.jpg

The feeling of being imprisoned
P_00007.jpg

The trash/bail/put shit that doesn't fit inside area
P_00008.jpg

exciting

I should mention that the trash area smells absolutely horrid as a result of the rotting food both inside and around the outside of the trash compactor