The pics thread

From what I hear they are sold out most places.

They carried them at Hells Headbangers, but they are out as well. I too would like to get my hands on one. I think Mike mentioned reprinting some after the full length is released.
Last time I checked, they had 'em at Iron Fist (http://ironfistprod.se I think) but I don't think he updates often... Anyways, if you're getting it all the long way from Sweden you might as well wait a month or so until the album is out. Might reprint with the album too, yes. Hopefully.

Have you heard the new Morrigan yet?
ok you got me, I haven't even heard the two before that. I lose

Oh, and this is mr Hell Mike Motörbike behind this user this evening so far for everyone who didn't figure that out already.

Crimson Velvet: You're an RC poster, don't be sad.

A residential establishment of the 1920's. Still intact right in the heart of one of the busiest parts of the city. It stays unnoticed mostly, and would be demolished in a couple of years time. I found that out from the owner, who has an electronics repair shop right in front of it.

image051qc2.jpg

I didn't want to ask him to step aside.

Inside:
image048ie3.jpg

image047ij4.jpg

image049de8.jpg

Anyone else think we should split this up into a 'member-related pics' thread and an 'any pics' thread? It'd be nice if we were able to find all the member pics in here without having to sift through tons of unrelated stuff.

edit: ^ Fuck, those are awesome. More pics of India, please!

The owner didn't let me enter any of those doors, which are supposedly almost completely ruined rooms. That's all I could click in those 2 to 5 minutes with the cellphone camera. I imagine that place would be brilliant to take pictures at night-time.